The Popcorn Guide

The Popcorn Guide

Popcorn Rating System

Movie Rating Guide

Unpopped Kernals = Terrible Movie = 0 - 1.5 stars
Burnt Popcorn = Bad Movie = 2 - 4 stars
Plain Popcorn = Ok Movie = 4.5 - 5.5 stars
Kettle Corn = Good Movie = 6 - 7 stars
Buttered Popcorn = Very Good Movie = 7.5 - 8.5 stars
Movie Theater Popcorn = Awesome Movie = 9 - 9.5 stars
Bag Of Half-popped Kernals = Hall of Fame = 10 stars

Sunday, January 20, 2008

February Is Vince Vaughn Month


I will be doing something new here at The Popcorn Guide starting in February. February will be Vince Vaughn month. During February I will be watching and reviewing as many Vince Vaughn movies as I can. I have a list of about 12 movies and I hope to review at least 8. I started becoming a Vince Vaughn fan after watching the movie that jump-started his career, Swingers. I'll be reviewing that movie and several more starting in February. The reviews will be the same format, but I will add a short section analyzing Vince's performance. I'm looking forward to Vince Vaughn month and if it is a success, I may have more months dedicated to certain people or topics. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear back from you with comments.

No comments: